The webcam is a hardware connected to your computer which acts as a bridge between you and your dear one. It will help you to participate in a video chat with people who are far away from you. You may also Export videos to another person using this hardware. The mind blowing advantage of Lifecam VX 1000 webcam (developed by the Microsoft chat panel) is that it’s equipped with a microphone and can record video in an amazing 640 by 480 resolutions. By design this webcam is intended to be used along with the Windows Live Messenger. The Microsoft Lifecam VX 1000 is packed up with features that will enhance the performance of the Windows Live Messenger. Are you ready to install the brand new Lifecam VX 1000 on your Windows PC? Then let’s roll.
• Get your Windows machine ready for the installation of the Microsoft Lifecam VX 1000
• Hang around until Windows finishes the loading of essential settings.
• Insert the installation CD of the Microsoft Lifecam in to the CD\DVD drive on the CPU of your computer.
• Once Windows pops up with the installation wizard, tag along the instructions carefully.
• The Microsoft Lifecam VX 1000 is endowed with a USB cable. This cable is intended to connect the USB Port to the CPU. The USB ports can be found on the front side of the CPU. Some CPUs are not equipped with USB ports on the front side. The port facilities are available at the back of the processor.
• The Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000 should be kept on a plane and smooth surface. You can also attach it to the monitor of your computer. Go through the instructions that appear in the installation wizard.
• When you are done with the installation process, revert back to the desktop interface. Go to the "Start" tab to bring out the startup menu in which you may access the "All Programs" tab.
• The "Microsoft Lifecam" icon will be there among the other programs listed on the “All programs” tab.
• Opening the "Lifecam" icon will wind up the entire process of installation of Lifecam VX 1000 on your system.
The Microsoft Lifecam VX 1000 is considered as the invention of the century, as most of the people that come under the tag “Windows Users” have applauded its enhanced features. Let’s thank the Microsoft chat research team for cropping up such a nice hardware.