Microsoft Outlook is an application that is used by many. Home users as well as business professional alike use this wonderful application. It has many features and functions that are very handy. A recurring pattern is used when recurring meetings are setup. However, it is good to know that the dates can be adjusted. The updated appointments can be sent to others and on their calendars, the appointments will be present. By following the below guidelines, scheduling meetings can be done easily.
Making A Single Meeting Within A Series
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook. Below Mailbox, the Calendar icon will be present. Select it.
- The day of the week the recurring meeting is scheduled for will be visible. Select it. Search and find the recurring meeting appointment and double click it.
- The radio button corresponding to this occurrence has to be selected.
- Next to the start time, the first pull down list will be present and you need to select it and choose the date of the meeting.
- The Save And Close button has to be selected. The Send Update button has to be used if you have requested people to your meeting.
Making All Meetings Within A Series
- Access the Microsoft Outlook. Below mailbox, the Calendar icon will be present. Choose it.
- The recurring meeting appointment will be present. Search and double click it.
- The radio button corresponding to open the series will be present. Select it.
- At the top of the window, the recurrence button will be present. Select it.
- Corresponding to the correct day of the week, a check box will be present and you need to check mark it.
- Corresponding to the incorrect day of the meeting, a check box will be present and it should not be check marked.
- Select the OK button.
- The Save and Close button has to be selected. The send update button has to be used if you have requested people to your meeting.
By following the above-mentioned guidelines, the settings for scheduling meetings can be adjusted easily. If you have any Outlook problems, you can contact the Microsoft support website to resolve all your Outlook problems. The Microsoft support website provides the best Outlook help required for you.